Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a variety of websites, and can be discovered on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and various different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this overview as my results. To start, it have to be stated that this unique complement is on hand over the counter, and does now not require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organization we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be now not a mistake, however I assume they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are exceptionally wellknown for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I be aware of you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a large range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not surely possible. After studying a number of of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t truly seem to be like you ever get a exact impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would no longer go so a long way as to say that, however in all fact – based totally on my quick journey – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut seem at the components to see if these product even has the plausible to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate feature and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s virtually no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in regular remedy for years, continually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, though maca appears to expand intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone stages and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven through present day lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male improving herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages located right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to help male fitness with the aid of a variety of standard remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural instruction is really spelled “catuaba” and used to be an essential phase of the cultural of various native Brazilian tribes.
And various animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and expand the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a broad vary of benefits, which include accelerated testosterone and energy, as properly as elevated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no nice on testosterone ranges or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is protected to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to through delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More normally known as Sarsaparilla, it’s normally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m now not positive what the exclusive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to extend testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it may also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different advisable substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, without a doubt due to the fact of how low-priced it is and – in principle – the substances have to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that would possibly sincerely do some thing for you are protected in extraordinarily low doses, considerably lowering their capability to surely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to keep in mind that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor ride with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to expand blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the pleasant preference for growing NO degrees and wishes to be taken at a a lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater high quality for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be appropriate for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As some distance as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and cross onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and tough to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product generally due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not really worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not discover a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to select a distinctive supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on-line and in some stores. I don’t recognize if anybody consists of it or provides it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no advantageous effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website