It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair supplement that looks really promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it additionally appears questionable from numerous factors of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the reality at the back of this product? Here’s my specified analysis.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I can’t assurance these are a hundred percent actual (since very few merchandise work for each male and woman hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a a great deal more cost-effective choice with a very comparable composition .
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
What Is Rescue Hair 911? A Quick Overview
In a few words – it’s a supplement designed for all sorts of hair loss and thinning, including:
- male pattern (caused by DHT excess)
- female pattern
- general hair loss
Now – there is no complement on the market that can assist all of them.
There are some that declare they can – however the fact is definitely different.
That’s why Rescue Hair 911’s claims see very hard to believe to me.
Other than that, the supplement looks great at first:
- great formula
- high doses in most ingredients
- classic hair pills
However – troubles come up when it comes to evaluations and purchases:
- No authentic review anywhere on the Internet.
- There are only a few opinions on its official page (but they look spammy).
- Its Official website itself looks spammy.
Basically – its Official website is actually one page with a video.
That video is trying to convince people into buying the product using an emotional story.
In many cases – that’s what scam products do.
Anyway – it’s very hard to get from that video page to the purchase page.
So you essentially have to watch the complete video (which isn’t very short) and then you will be redirected to the buy page.
Once again – this is a strategy many scams use.
That’s why I don’t really trust Rescue Hair 911.
Despite its remarkable composition – its different factors don’t appear right.
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So speaking exclusively in terms of composition – it’s an excellent supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is essentially a combine of countless substances – which are intended to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would only mention the most important ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes natural hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates faster growth.
Overall – this blend looks very promising (in terms of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the main ingredients this supplement is based on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these 13 compounds, here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – make stronger and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT ranges and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the other 8 ingredients also have major benefits.
But in phrases of medical evidence, these are the pinnacle 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This team doesn’t have such a robust impact as the preceding two
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents severe hair loss caused by an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s also involved in some cases of hair loss.
Most hair dietary supplements comprise nutritional vitamins and minerals, which is completely fine.
But these compounds not often have a important impact in opposition to hair loss.
So the factor is that a excellent complement shouldn’t be frequently based totally on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is flawlessly fine.
Overall – this complement has an great formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this kind of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these elements must work simply well, thinking about their efficiency and proof behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you ought to recognize about this supplement’s drugs and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In other words – they look like regular pills, which is totally fine.
2. The Dosage
This complement follows the equal sample right here – it has the common dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s genuine that it doesn’t provide very clear directions.
So you’re now not instructed when it’s the first-class time to take the pills, whether or not you have to take them collectively or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I by no means had the danger to check out this complement myself.
For this purpose – I desired to take a look at its consequences by means of searching at different people’s opinions on it.
Note: I solely encompass true opinions, now not promotional ones.
As you would possibly assume – I had a very tough time discovering ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the opinions on-line had been made with the aid of preceding customers
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the only “opinions” I could find were on Rescue Hair 911’s official page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I personally would not trust these reviews – but you can decide for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any actual consumer assessment online.
For this reason – I personally would not trust the reviews from its official page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t go away your very own overview (even as a tested customer)
This is why I could not recommend a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I know a supplement with a similar strong formulation for a way lower price, there’s no way I would pick Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a great formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extremely expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to find the “order now” part and click there
- it’s solely there the place you can see the proper rate
Now – once you get to the purchase page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price receives barely higher if you purchase numerous bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
Honestly – whether it’s $70 or $50/bottle, it’s pretty much the same.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The supplement has an remarkable formula, that’s definitely true.
But even so – it’s way too highly-priced in the lengthy run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both supplements have an excellent formula with similar compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can additionally get it more cost effective if you purchase large portions (about $18/bottle).
- On the different hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way extra expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these two merchandise have noticeably a lot the equal composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a excessive quantity of cash per month if you can get a comparable product for plenty less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily highly-priced supplement.
Even though it has an awesome formula – it simply costs too much for an average person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you want to get the same quality formula, better go for my cheaper alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t without a doubt purchase it from a neighborhood keep or a third birthday party retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most reviews are leading to fake/closed websites.
- The official page doesn’t show up in Google results.
In different phrases – getting to its authentic web page can be pretty difficult and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So shopping for this complement is highly hard, in reality due to the fact it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in 3 ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this factor of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s now not the solely supplement with this sort of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its awesome formula, it’s stunning to see this complement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few opinions on special web sites (but greater are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if person evaluations are necessary for you (for me they are), you ought to hold this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this supplement was the only one with a quality formula, maybe it was more worth it.
But there are some others – which have a much lower price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even even though it has an great composition (one of the fine from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extraordinarily high priced and tough to afford.
I absolutely agree that its substances are awesome.
And in phrases of effects – they must clearly work, if you ask me.
However, there’s another supplement with an almost identical formula (for a much lower price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the satisfactory method from the market for the lowest charge – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t reflect onconsideration on it a rip-off in phrases of composition.
But in terms of price and company behind, it might be – I can’t tell for sure.
1 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/331548614
2 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/279549625
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3819075/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website