It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair complement that appears truly promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it also looks questionable from several points of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the reality at the back of this product? Here’s my distinct analysis.
Note: This assessment is primarily based on my opinion + lookup on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I can’t assurance these are a hundred percent actual (since very few merchandise work for each male and woman hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a tons more cost effective choice with a very comparable composition .
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So speaking exclusively in terms of composition – it’s an excellent supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is essentially a combine of a number of components – which are intended to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would only mention the most important ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes herbal hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates quicker growth.
Overall – this combo appears very promising (in phrases of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the principal elements this complement is primarily based on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these 13 compounds, here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – improve and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT stages and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the different eight components also have predominant benefits.
But in terms of clinical evidence, these are the top 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This crew doesn’t have such a robust impact as the preceding two
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents extreme hair loss precipitated by means of an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s also involved in some cases of hair loss.
Most hair supplements contain vitamins and minerals, which is totally fine.
But these compounds hardly ever have a foremost impact in opposition to hair loss.
So the factor is that a great complement shouldn’t be in the main based totally on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is flawlessly fine.
Overall – this supplement has an excellent formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this form of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these substances ought to work without a doubt well, thinking about their efficiency and proof behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you must recognize about this supplement’s drugs and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In different phrases – they appear like normal pills, which is completely fine.
2. The Dosage
This supplement follows the same pattern here – it has the usual dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s true that it doesn’t offer very clear directions.
So you’re not told when it’s the best time to take the pills, whether you should take them together or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I in no way had the danger to take a look at out this complement myself.
For this reason – I wanted to check its results by looking at other people’s opinions on it.
Note: I only include authentic opinions, not promotional ones.
As you might expect – I had a very hard time finding ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the reviews online were made by previous users
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the only “opinions” I could find were on Rescue Hair 911’s official page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I personally would not trust these reviews – but you can decide for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any authentic user review online.
For this cause – I for my part would no longer have faith the opinions from its reputable page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t go away your personal evaluate (even as a validated customer)
This is why I could not recommend a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I know a supplement with a similar strong formulation for a way lower price, there’s no way I would pick Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a exceptional formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extraordinarily expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to locate the “order now” section and click there
- it’s solely there the place you can see the true fee
Now – as soon as you get to the buy page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price receives barely higher if you purchase numerous bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The complement has an great formula, that’s definitely true.
But even so – it’s way too costly in the lengthy run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both dietary supplements have an gorgeous formulation with comparable compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can additionally get it more cost-effective if you purchase large portions (about $18/bottle).
- On the different hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way greater expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these two merchandise have tremendously tons the identical composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a excessive quantity of cash per month if you can get a comparable product for tons less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily luxurious supplement.
Even even though it has an superb system – it surely prices too tons for an common person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you desire to get the identical fantastic formula, higher go for my more cost effective alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t really buy it from a local shop or a 3rd party retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most reviews are leading to fake/closed websites.
- The authentic web page doesn’t exhibit up in Google results.
In different phrases – getting to its reliable web page can be pretty challenging and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So shopping for this complement is enormously hard, certainly due to the fact it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in 3 ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this point of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s not the only supplement with this kind of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its great formula, it’s surprising to see this supplement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few critiques on one of a kind web sites (but extra are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if person critiques are vital for you (for me they are), you need to maintain this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this supplement was the only one with a quality formula, maybe it was more worth it.
But there are some others – which have a plenty decrease price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even although it has an splendid composition (one of the first-rate from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extraordinarily luxurious and challenging to afford.
I completely agree that its ingredients are awesome.
And in terms of results – they should really work, if you ask me.
However, there’s another supplement with an almost identical formula (for a much lower price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the fine system from the market for the lowest charge – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t consider it a scam in terms of composition.
But in phrases of rate and organisation behind, it may be – I can’t inform for sure.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website