What is Primal Growth
Primal Growth Ingredients
Primal Growth Reviews
So it’s Monday afternoon and I’m lazily scrolling thru my Yahoo information feed after a really boring day, when I got here throughout but every other advert proclaiming that some “Miracle Testosterone Pill Nets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History”.
The identify of that capsule is none different than Primal Growth, which sounds like it must be the title of a cheesy Jean Claude Van Damme movie.
Never mind the fact I already completely debunked the whole “Shark Tank Testosterone Booster” thing, which many of you have probably never seen (that is of course, unless you saw this already).
The title of the ad that’s being plastered all over Yahoo proclaims “No Longer An Embarrassing Issue For Men Anymore”, with the subtitle mentioning that millions of American men are being cured of some “important issues”.
What could be this embarrassing issue they speak of?
Decreased libido or stamina?
Small penis size, maybe?
Once I clicked the advert (grudgingly), the first factor that’s plastered throughout my display screen is a lady grabbing some dudes (rather giant with the aid of all accounts) junk, and for about a cut up 2nd what appeared like the Fox News logo.
Throughout the article, they speak about how Primal Growth WILL:
- PERMANENTLY cure erectile dysfunction
- Fix low libido issues
- Increase stamina
- Help with premature ejaculation
- Increase Penis Size
All with just 1 pill a day.
If alarm bells aren’t going off in your head simply yet, examine on.
What is Primal Growth?
According to the official website, Primal Growth is a medical strength male enhancement supplement that’s designed to:
- Create bigger and longer lasting erections
- Give you a surge in sex drive and energy
- Increase your sexual confidence
A bit different from the claims we’re seeing on this supposed “Fox News” article, but that’s not surprising. We’ll get into that later.
Primal Growth boasts that it’s now on hand besides a prescription, the front and middle proper at the pinnacle of their website.
However, I couldn’t seem to find any information on it that suggested it ever WAS a prescription.
If you do a search on rxlist.com, which literally lists every single prescription medication that ever existed, you won’t see Primal Growth.
In fact, you won’t even see the man or woman phrases “Primal” or “Growth” cited on the web site at all.
Is It A Testosterone Booster OR A Male Enhancement Pill?
This is the million dollar question.
In the “Fox News” article, it’s known as a innovative testosterone booster.
On their website, it’s known as a a scientific electricity male enhancement supplement.
On the label, it says it’s a testosterone booster.
One thing is for sure though, it was DEFINITELY seen on TV shows like The Doctors, CNBC, CNN, USA, and Mens Health.
It says so right here on the website:
So let’s soar on over to Google and see what these websites had been announcing about it.
How about CNN?
Hmmm, that’s odd.
Let’s try the CNN website…
Nothing there, very strange.
Maybe CNN retracted their story about it, let’s attempt Mens Health:
Are you beginning to see a pattern here??
I thought so.
There was once no “As considered on” something for Primal Growth. This is a income tactic to assist construct the credibility of the supplement.
They (whoever is at the back of the advertising of Primal Growth) is banking on the truth that you’ll see the phrases CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, whatever, and routinely count on that it’s legit.
As you can see, of course, it’s not!
Primal Growth Ingredients?
According to the official site, the ingredients in Primal Growth include:
- Saw palmetto extract
- Orchic substance
- Horny Goat Weed
- Tongkat Ali
- and Nettle extract.
It should be noted that this EXACT same ingredient formulation can be found in numerous other supplements, including Cianix, Zyntix, and Clemix.
And when I say exact same formula, I’m not talking about them just sharing the above ingredients.
I’m saying that they LITERALLY only contain those ingredients, and nothing else.
Not only that, but take a look at the Primal Growth website and compare it to the websites for some other products.
Here’s Primal Growth:
Here’s another supplement called Clemix:
And here’s but ANOTHER complement known as Primal-X:
That’s right, they ALL look EXACTLY the same.
That’s because they’re ALL made by, and / or promoted by, the exact same company.
Primal Growth Reviews
If you run a search on google, you’re bound to come up short in this department.
Practically each and every single web page that wrote about it is both promotion it as an affiliate, or have no actual credible info.
Take the ever-popular internet site wholesome order dot org, which ranks in the
What does this pinnacle of fitness records have to say?
Here’s an specific quote from the first paragraph: “Anyways, all the fingers are now not equal and even all the supplements are now not scam”.
Well, that’s good to know…
I used to be starting to assume all the fingers had been equal!!
He goes on, beneath the “personal experience” section: “Now, I have been spending a completely happy and full of emotions like and even experience that I have come to be very younger through the use of this supplement.”
Well, sign me right up!
All kidding aside, this complete “review” is nothing extra than a 2500 phrase nonsensical, irrational, and poorly written put up that is actually simply making an attempt to rank in google through searching like some type of “authority” when it comes to supplements.
In fact, it’s not the only site that looks like this when you’re searching for anything related to Primal Growth, including the side effects, ingredients, whether or not it works, and where to buy.
Practically ALL of the websites that exhibit up when you run a google search for something associated to the complement give up up searching like this.
Where To Buy Primal Growth?
So it looks like the only place you can buy Primal Growth is on their official website. You won’t find it in stores like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS, so don’t even bother trying.
How much does it cost?
I mean, if it’s going to grow your penis, improve your stamina and confidence, and boost your erection quality, what would it be worth to you?
How about, FREE?
That’s right, for a confined time solely the guys in the back of Primal Growth are giving away their product definitely free!
And when I say “limited time only”, I mean it!
All you have to pay for is the low price of $4.97 to take care of the transport and handling, and they’ll ship a bottle straight to your door.
18 days later, they’ll cost your savings card the low rate of solely $87.41 unless you call to cancel.
WTF are you talking about, Rob?
Who’s going to charge me $87.41?
Well, Primal Growth is, dummy…
Didn’t you see it right here in the terms in conditions in the REALLY small font at the bottom of the page?
Seriously dude, DON’T feel bad.
You don’t be aware of how many guys I speak to each single day that get caught into these free-trial, auto-rebill complement scams.
Run. Run as fast as you can from this!
This kind of shit happens all the time, and it’s been nearly impossible for me to keep up with it. Just as soon as I write about one scam product like Primal Growth, another 5 pop up in its place.
You’ll see these equal kinds of Shark Tank scams popping up all over the location as well.
I’ve written articles on weight loss pills that had been curiously considered on shark tank, testosterone boosters, and more.
In one case, they we actually pitching a damn wrinkle cream!
Most guys suppose they’re getting a free pattern when they fork over the deposit card info, however as you can inform from above, this is honestly now not the case.
Have You Used Primal Growth Pills? Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Yes I choose to order Primal Growth testosterone Booster however I can no longer discover the take a seat to order the tablets – Bill Lance
It used to be available through their official website, but I don’t see it anymore. It was probably discontinued. – Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website