There is a boldness and mindset that comes alongside with each male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and affect of the product in query and frequently is the first step in anyone identifying whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The benefits were spelled out pretty clearly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to grow your organ, give you a harder erection, jump start your libido, boost your staying power, increase pleasure all around, and boost your confidence so you never again have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they recommend that you will now not see an awful lot of something by way of way of consequences for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a super enlarge in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly centered on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a pill cannot actually make any part of your body grow.A accurate tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you without a doubt grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is no longer the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I remember it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and cross on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of way of L-Arginine, making it efficaciously act as a time launch formulation for growing blood waft for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to maintain your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an vital mineral to the manner of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood go with the flow and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to help improve memory loss and cognition, though no studies have proven this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historical Chinese medication to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s genuine that higher absorption is key to a true supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two pills taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline carries caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probably keep you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few exceptional approaches to go, relying on what usa you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely bought there.
Its primary supply is an on-line keep known as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will fee about $60 per month, and you can alternate the forex to higher swimsuit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon might also be the nice name if you’re in the US and favor to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few evaluations posted at the Magic Potions website, however we continually take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they might also be extra about advertising than about giving plausible clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The rate is practical – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise real boom of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s capability to be trusted.
- The components includes a few “odd” components with questionable advantages as nicely as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is no longer made in the United States, which might also be fine, however capacity it’s no longer situation to the equal hints in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no reason to believe BlueNano Citrulline is not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we prefer greater than protected from our supplements; we desire effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a correct ingredient, however it can’t lift an complete complement and supply such a extensive vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps, and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t assume the system is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can grant extra assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and average sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me comprehend it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a scientific situation and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your medical doctor about what dietary supplements can also intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website