A man shopping around for a “cure” to his ED (erectile dysfunction) issue is going to quickly become familiar with some of the most common ingredients used in the over the counter treatments.
While this might provide a suitable solution to a specific problem, it often causes a man to seek out additional or entirely different solutions instead.
How It Works and Ingredients
When we saw the claims being made by the manufacturers of the male performance product Erectinol, we knew we had to take a closer look.
Vital Max, the maker of the formula, states that the product is a fast acting formula that is made for “men who have experienced a decline in their sex lives”.
The mandatory Arginine for enhanced vasodilation and blood flow, the Vitamin B12 for improved mood, the Yohimbe for increased circulation in penile chambers, and Dindolymethane for a reduction of estrogen were all represented in reasonable and safe amounts.
This is due to the fact that Arginine causes the human body to release nitric oxide (NO) into the bloodstream.
User Reviews and Feedback
We discovered that there was a range of comments that went from mediocre to enthusiastic.
The point of these comments, however, was that the product did produce an erection in someone struggling with chronic or periodic ED.
Where To Buy Erectinol
$55 each.There are some vendors making bulk supplies available, which is a good way to enjoy a steep discount on the pricing as well.
The manufacturer does extend a 60 day money-back guarantee, which is reassuring, but the lack of an official website might mean that a return of the funds is a difficult thing to accomplish.
We do recommend the use or Erectinol for men dealing with periodic or chronic ED.
The proprietary blend of ingredients is clear and concise, and makes it quite plain that the formula can and will provide support to those whose sex lives have declined due to age, illness, stress, or a range of other issues.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website